Allow disabling / enabling sensors plugins via config entries like:
- "True" means that loading of the sensor plugin is made available
via D-Bus interface and can be loaded.
- "False" means the plugin will not be loaded and sensor is not
made available via D-Bus
- "Feature_*" means that sensor availability is checked from hw
settings. If sensorfwd is compiled without ssu-sysinfo support
these will be treated similarly to "True".
- "" (or plugin that does not have config entry) is taken as "True",
but a warning is logged in case of sensor plugins.
If a plugin that is enabled in configuration fails to load, it is
marked as not available until sensorfwd restart.
Add new D-Bus method calls:
- availablePlugins() lists all available plugins
- availableSensorPlugins() lists available sensor plugins (which,
when loaded, make new sensor objects and interfaces available)
- pluginAvailable(name) can be used to check whether a named plugin
is installed and available
Package default sensor availability configuration file that disables
all sensors except those that can be evaluated based on the hw
Add example of device specific configuration file - these should be
installed from hw adaptation packages and can override the defaults.
Signed-off-by: Simo Piiroinen <email@example.com>